Homemade, custom-made, reusable and mobile modular storage furniture.
Designed and manufactured in Brussels with European wood, delivered and assembled by the designers.
At Chennaux&fille, an idea creates the shape of a piece of furniture. Its beauty is the result of innovation.
All of our furniture creations are based on three invention patents filed by Alain Chennaux:
- In 1995, for model 1 (TWU mark 1) tens of thousands of copies of which were exported from Belgium to Muji in Paris, London, and Japan.
- In 2007, for model 2 (TWU mark 2), open-work metal-frame cubes that slide on horizontal boards cut-to-measure.
- In 2009, for model 3 (The Perfect Bookshelf), “U” boxes put together like Russian dolls that slide on horizontal boards cut-to-measure.
In 2020, Alain’s daughter, Odile, joined him.
- fine-tuned model 1 to become stackable height-wise and collapsible width-wise.
- reformatted model 2 in columns of different widths and heights.
- filed a first common patent to flatten the packaging for model 3.
- filed a second common patent for model 4.
- continue their work on innovative furniture projects.
Their last two patents will be unveiled at the contemporary design market on 26 and 27 September.
Date event : 26-09 & 27-09
Opening hours: 10am-6pm
Tel: 0495 57 67 77
address: Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles